Add a special touch by personalizing your Templeton Silver product with an engraved monogram and/or special date!
Tips To Keep In Mind While Choosing Your Engraving Format
- Monogram Engraving Charge - Our engraving charge is $10 to engrave a monogram and .50/character after that.
- Text Engraving Charge - Our engraving charge is $10 for the first ten characters and .50/character after that (names, dates, etc). Please note that our checkout sometimes doesn't calculate the amount of characters correctly and you might be sent an additional invoice.
- Above are the different fonts to choose from.
- If you'd like to have your Templeton Silver product engraved, please choose "yes" from the dropdown box.
- Also, please fill out the Engraving Form. No need to send it to us. We'll receive your information once you submit the form. We will be in touch within 24 hours with an engraving proof to get your approval!
- We love Interlocking and Double Script for feminine monograms and initials.
- Circle Block and Old English are our favorites for masculine monograms and initials.
- We love Double Block for either feminine or masculine.
- A monogram style is when the last name initial is engraved larger and in the center of the set. The first name initial is engraved to the left of the last name initial. The middle name initial is engraved to the right of the last name initial.
- Dates will be engraved in the numeric format mm-dd-yy. In the case that the month or day is a single digit, the zero prior to the actual month and day numbers will not be engraved. For example, if the date to be engraved was November 1, 2020 the actual engraved product will read 11-1-20
- Please Note: We do not turn anything in to our engraver until we get 100% confirmation from you that the engraving details are correct. Please CAREFULLY look at the engraving proof details to ensure that it is exactly how you'd like it. Unfortunately, if you receive your order and it's incorrect after you've approved it, there are no exchanges or refunds. We go by the customer approval.
- Most engraved items generally ship within 10 -15 business days after you place your order and APPROVE the engraving details proof. So, be sure to look for the engraving proof within 24 hours of placing your order.
- Please note that if you choose expedited shipping that does not speed up your order engraving timeline. It only speeds up the shipping time after we receive your order back from the engraver.
- Most of the time your engraved items ship out sooner but it all depends on how busy our engraver is and how many other orders are in our queue. During holidays (Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Graduation, etc) are usually a very busy time so be sure to plan accordingly!
- If you need to have your gift arrive sooner, please let us know in the "notes" section of the checkout page and consider an expedited shipping method.
- Please keep in mind that processing time will remain the same, although our engraver does the very best to engrave as quickly as they can based on current order volume.
- ***If you need to have it by a certain date and it's not falling under the normal engraving timeline, there is an additional fee of $25-$50 for any rush jobs.
Feel free to Contact Us anytime with any questions. We're always here to help!